Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bake Dancing

Ok, I have a confession to make. I have a guilty pleasure. Ok, maybe I have more than one guilty pleasure but we don't need to point out all of my oddities in one sitting.

I absolutely love to dance while I'm cooking and baking. I usually have some kind of music playing while I'm working in the kitchen. Lately it has been a streaming radio station who's slogan is "we play everything you want." It's the ultimate mix tape. I can boogie while my mixer is spinning and slide between the counter workspace and the oven. I'm sure it's a sight to behold. But I swear, it makes whatever I'm making taste even better. No really...it does!

The next time you head into the kitchen, turn on your favorite music and get down with bake dancing. In case you need some music, here's the link to the radio station that I use: www.my1079online.com. Ignore the crazy looks from the people who live with you...they are just jealous that they don't have your moves and style!


Happy Weekend
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment